Read the Afterword in Inner Christianity. Copy and paste the questions below to a new e-mail, insert your answers and send to the Mystery School with the following subject line: InnerChris Afterword from ___________ (Your name).
1. The ______________ way demands great personal _______________ and promised no _____________ rewards.
2. T/F Inner Christianity frequently begins with a sense that things are being taken away.
3. What is the stage of undoing?
4. What is the only thing worth having?
5. What is the hallmark of the spiritual search?
6. What is the magnetic center?
7. Magnetic center has to see past _______________.
8. The greatest risk is allowing yourself to be ________________ by your own ____________.
Essay: What has this book taught you? Respond briefly.
Here is the lesson designer Deborah's answer to the essay question:
I can see that I've been on the right track all these years, that my search for truth has been going in the right direction after all. When I first started in the mystery school I felt like I had wasted so much time. But now I see that those years did have a purpose, and the time wasn't necessarily wasted. I still have a lot to learn, but I'm not as far behind as I originally thought.
Inner Christianity Lesson Index
Questions by Deborah Presvytera