Read Chapter 11, The Secret Church in Inner Christianity. Copy and paste the questions below to a new e-mail, insert your answers and send to the Mystery School with the following subject line: InnerChris 11 from ___________ (Your name).
Lesson 11--The Secret Church
1. With whom is the secret church associated?
2. What does Peter symbolize? John?
3. The two Johns serve as ____________ of the __________.
4. _____________ are those who have gone past the borders of __________ and __________ to the ________________ of the ______________ beyond.
5. What are the four levels of the inner church? Give the architectural section, the part of the human, and the corporate structure of each correspondence.
6. T/F Institutional status is not the same as spiritual authority.
7. The inner church is a ______________, ________________ body.
8. The __________ ____________ of each individual is __________ ____________ to the nature of the true I in each of us.
9. What is required in esoteric development?
10. Briefly describe the connection between the Fraternity of the Rosy Cross and modern esoteric work (6 items).
11. T/F The Fourth Way requires seclusion.
12. What is missing in most of the exoteric church?
13. We cannot develop _________ because we cannot _______ alone.
Essay: Is there evidence that people worldwide are starting to understand that we are all the same on the inside? Do you see signs of more desire for inner, secret teachings? There is no right or wrong answer here, but be sure to back up your answers.
Inner Christianity Lesson Index
Questions by Deborah Presvytera